Belize HorseBack Tower Ride & River Tubing
Gallop through the upper jungle trail with added challenge. Steep mountain climbs and splashing through the various creeks that cross your path. The riding adventure takes you through ever changing scenery from broken pine-ridge covered with magnificent ferns to the rainforest and its magnificent cohune trees and breathtaking scenery of the Belizean countryside from a bird's eye view. Climb our lookout Tower and take in the amazing view as far as the ocean. Detour to Sittee River where you can enjoy a cool swim, river tubing or just walk along the river bank and skip stones.
per adult from
6 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Safety Equipments
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sittee River Village, Sittee River Village, Stann Creek
Beautiful mountains & rivers
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We are currently on Google Map... You can also find us on the main village street opposite Joyjah's Arts & Happy Go Lucky Office.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.