Belize Cave tubing with admission and lunch
Visit one of Belize’s most preserved cave systems with your professional guide who will give vital information along the way. Sightseers and nature lovers will be in awe as the marvel at the relaxing and colorful scenery throughout this four and a half hour tour. Hike the lush Belizean rainforest before tubing through caves dating back to Mayan periods; filled with bright formations that glitter with your headlamps. Take once in a lifetime pictures both in and outside the cave before finishing a float down the open river to the end point. Most travelers accept the option to swim in the crystal clear river after exiting the cave. This is the perfect way too cool off before they enjoy some local rice and beans with stewed chicken, coleslaw and fried plantains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmets, tubes, life jackets, headlamps
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Sunscreen and repellent
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Route A:
Attractions on the Route A:
- Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve - This is the cave tubing natural park where the tour is done.
- Belize Sign
The Belize Zoo / The Belize Sign Monument / Supreme Court of Belize
Operates: Departure time for this tour is 9:00 a.m local time and it returns back after everyone has completed their changing after the tour. Thereafter guest will be served lunch and taken to the famous Belize sign for the perfect family or group photo.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.