Belgrade Private City Tour
Join this tour to have an overview of the most famous landmarks of Belgrade and an introduction to the history of two Serbian royal dynasties which ruled Serbia from the XIX till the mid XX century and freed Serbia free from the Ottoman reign.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- Single-use surgical face mask if you don't have your own
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The National Assembly, 13, Nikola Pasic Square, Belgrade Serbia
After your guide pick you up we go to Pionir park which is surrounded with some very important buildings and from there you will have a nice overview about Serbian history and history of Belgrade. On this spot you will hear interesting stories about two Serbian royal dynasties and some of their endowments like Old and New palace which are today City Assembly of Belgrade and Presidents office. Both of them are built in late 19th century and with National Assembly represent important part of political life in Serbia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kneza Miloša, Beograd, Serbia
After the Palaces, we move to one of the most important streets in Belgrade which carries the name of Prince Milos Obrenovic. The street holds important buildings, such as embassies and ministries.
Stop At: The White Palace, Belgrade Serbia
The tour continues to Dedinje, Belgrade’s most prestigious residential areas where Serbian kings had their palaces. Belgrade has four Palaces, two of them are situated on Dedinje, the Royal palace and White palace. Along the ride we'll enjoy in beautiful architecture and amazing villas built in this posh part of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
Church of Saint Sava is our next stop. This is the biggest Orthodox temple in the Balkans and one of the biggest in the world and is for sure something you shouldn’t miss while you are in Belgrade. Its monumental size will leave you speechless as well as interior decoration. Here you will learn more about first Serbian archbishop, his influence and why he became the most important saint in Serbian Orthodox church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Republic Square, Trg republike, Beograd 11000, Serbia
From St. Sava temple we drive to the Republic Square. Here we can find three important monuments: the National Theatre, National Museum and Monument of Prince Mihailo Obrenovic. Today this is the city center and a famous meeting point. From here we'll continue on foot exploring hearth of the city center-main pedestrian street, Prince Mihailo Street. Many stories and legends are related with this area as well with beautiful architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Michael's Cathedral, Prince Sima Markovic 3, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
End of the walk is in the area of King Peter’s street known for oldest coffee place in Belgrade- Cafe “?” and Church of the Holy Archangel Michael, also known as Orthodox Cathedral. Here we'll finish exploring Belgrade and we can have local traditional drink rakija or just a coffee with some friendly talk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you want to be picked up from other location which isn't listed (airbnb or an apartment) please specify.We can also pick you up from Belgrade port where cruiser boats dock.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Coronavirus measures expected from the travelers side: 1) Travelers are expected to wear face cover in vehicles/closed space and to maintain social distancing rules on sites. 2) If you develop any respiratory infection symptoms before, during or after the tour, please let us know
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.