Belgrade Insight Private Tour - For Those Who Seek Answers
IMPORTANT: PRICE IS PER TOUR/BOOKING, NOT PER PERSON!
This tour is carefully designed to be the most comprehensive way to discover Belgrade. It is exclusively conducted by top-quality experienced guides only. This product is designed for the people who wish to learn about the country's past and present, visions for the future and acquire a much deeper understanding of the turbulent decades of the twentieth century. The commentary also focuses on Yugoslavia: it's birth, life, and breakup.
It has three different stages: walking part in the historic core, refreshment break and free time in the city center and panoramic ride that includes major city areas and most of the highlights. There are three visits during the tour (entrance fees are included):
• Belgrade Fortress
• Memorial of Marshal TITO
• St. Sava Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A 6-hour walking and driving tour of Belgrade
- Commentary and guiding service of a top-class guide
- One drink per person during the refreshment break
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Belgrade hotel
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Yugoslavia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Souvenirs and/or other expenses of private nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Kalemegdan, Belgrade Serbia
A visit to Belgrade Fortress and Kalemegdan park.
Enjoy a pleasant walk in the place where the most distant past can be seen, and where the human settlement was founded thousands of years ago. It is the most logical spot to start unfolding an unusual and exciting story about Belgrade - the 'Crossroads of the Worlds'.
You'll enjoy superb views at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, New Belgrade and Zemun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trg Republike, Streets of Kolarceva, Belgrade Serbia
The tour continues to the heart of the city, well known Knez Mihajlova (Prince Michael) pedestrian street.
Learn about Student's Square and Belgrade University, and proceed to Republic Square, with a XIX c. monument to Prince Michael, and remarkable edifices of National Theater and National Museum.
A 30 -45 min refreshment break at the Republic Square/pedestrian zone (one drink included in the tour price) is provided.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Belgrade, Belgrade
After the break, the second stage of the tour begins. Enjoy the panoramic ride that reaches 'Old Town' first. We will pass by Orthodox Cathedral and the Patriarchate of the Serbian Orthodox Church, Princess Ljubica's Residence, and well-known Question mark '?' Inn, the oldest restaurant in the city, and the only one with such a name in the whole world.
Crossing the Sava river brings us to New Belgrade, the newest part of the city, with nice examples of post-WWII Socialist architecture. You see Ušće Towers, Park of Friendship, Palace Serbia, Belgrade Arena, and more.
Stop At: Museum of Yugoslavia, Mihaila Mike Jankovica 6, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
After crossing the newest Belgrade 'Ada' bridge, our tour arrives in Košutnjak and Dedinje - luxurious residential quarter of kings, presidents, prime ministers, and ambassadors.
Visit of the Museum of Yugoslavia and the House of Flowers - also known as Memorial of Marshal TITO, president for life of Socialist Yugoslavia and one of the most influential leaders of the XX century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Sava Temple, Krusedolska 2a, Belgrade 11000 Serbia
After the visit to Tito's Memorial, our sightseeing ride of Belgrade continues. We will pass by Red Star Belgrade soccer stadium and soon arrive at the famous St Sava Memorial Church, one of the largest religious buildings in the whole world with it's most impressive 17000 sq. meters of finest mosaics.
In the final stage of the panoramic ride, you'll see Slavija roundabout, Nemanjina street, Kneza Miloša Street (with scars from the 1990's conflicts still visible), National Assembly, City Council ('Old Court'), Terazije...
Return to the hotel or other place within the city center of your preference. End of service.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel or accommodation in BelgradeReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible. If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Duration approx. 6-7 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.