BELGRADE BUS AND WALKING TOUR, Experience daily life
Experience the daily life of Belgradian with our Bus and Walking tour. Visit important historic and cultural sites, explore various Belgrade neighborhoods, navigate Belgrade’s transit system and drink some coffee in a local café. We believe that the best way to experience the city is if you mix with the locals in every sense.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- City map
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We will start our tour from Republic Square, walk through Belgrade’s main pedestrian street Prince Michael, pass an old belgradian quarter Kosancicev venac and continue to Brankov bridge. We will then use public transportation and move to Zemun to see the other side of the city that was developing under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. At the end we will use once again public tranportation and visit the largest Orthodox Church in the Balkans, St. Sava. You will discover the local’s favorite places for a coffee or Rakia (our domestic brandy) as well as the best restaurants and nightclubs. Using a public transportation in Belgrade can be a real adventure, but we’ll give you the tips and shortcuts to maneuver it with ease, so that you can return to your favorite sights on your own.
Throughout the tour our expert guide will teach you all about Belgrade’s history, customs and people, so that you, will get to know the real Belgrade, our white city!
We look forward having you on our next tour!
Departure Point :Belgrade, Belgrade
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Temple of Saint Sava, Krušedolska 2a, Beograd, Serbia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately and put appropriate shoes on.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.