Belfast city tour and Hillsborough - Private shore excursion
Our journey starts at Hillsborough where the main attraction is Hillsborough Castle and Gardens. This castle has been a grand family home and a royal residence. As well as visiting the castle we will visit the gardens, which are a joy to explore. Keep an eye out for rare plants and take your time to relax and get inspired.
After that we head for Belfast where we will visit some of the main attractions:
Crumlin Road Gaol, a 19th century Grade A listed jail known as the “Crum”.
Our tour guide will take you on a sightseeing tour around the city, explaining to you the history behind peace walls, Falls road, the City Hall or the many political murals around the city. We will also go past the famous Belfast Dome at Victoria Square
Then, a quick stop at the Titanic Memorial. Our final visit is the Botanic Gardens, a popular meeting place for residents, students and tourists.
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hillsborough Castle & Gardens ticket included
- Crumlin Road Gaol Ticket included
- Port Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Hillsborough Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Crumlin Road Gaol
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hillsborough Castle and Gardens, Main Street, Hillsborough BT26 6AG Northern Ireland
This castle has been a grand family home and a royal residence. Members of the Royal Family stay at this castle when visiting Northern Ireland. Hillsborough has placed an important role in the Peace Process in Northern Ireland. Since 1972 it became the residence of the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland as it still is today. As well as visiting the castle we will visit the gardens, which are a joy to explore. Keep an eye out for rare plants and take your time to relax and get inspired.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crumlin Road Gaol, Crumlin Road, Belfast BT14 6ST Northern Ireland
A 19th century Grade A listed jail known as the “Crum”. It first opened its gates in 1846 and it was a fully operational prison for 150 years. It has housed murderers, suffragettes and loyalist and republican prisoners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Titanic Memorial Garden, Belfast City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
Erected to commemorate the lives lost in the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Botanic Gardens, College Park, Belfast BT9 5AB Northern Ireland
Botanic Gardens, a popular meeting place for residents, students and tourists. Established in 1828 by the Belfast Botanic and Horticultural Society, the site contains exotic tree species and impressive plant collections from the Southern hemisphere.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Peace Wall, 15 Cupar Way, Belfast BT13 2RX Northern Ireland
Pass By: 139 Falls Road, Belfast BT12 6AF Northern Ireland
Pass By: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Terminal, Belfast BT3 9EA, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.