Belfast Bike Tour with Beer Tasting
Pedal! Pedal! Pedal! See the city from a different perspective on our fun and original group cycle tour of Belfast.
Grab some friends and join us to pedal around the sights of the city. Share a toast and make some unique memories while soaking up some history and the unparalleled Belfast atmosphere. Your Wee Toast Tour will be an outdoor city experience not to be missed.
Our bikes run purely on pedal power so get your legs ready! Each bike carries up to 15 people, although we need at least 8 of you to traverse the streets of the city. There are five non-pedal seats as well. You can book one or just a few seats and we’ll match you up with some other lovely travellers. A bigger group of 8+ and you’re all set to power the bike. Any more than 15 and you will book two or more bikes that will cycle in tandem. We have 6 bikes with a capacity of 90 - per hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Each bike carries up to 15 people, although we need at least 8 of you to traverse the streets of the city. Book one or more seats with other lovely travellers. A group of 15, book up to six bikes.
- Our Host, Driver & Barista will look after you.
What's excluded :
Join us to pedal around the sights of the city. Stop off at a historic pub or two along your tour. Share a toast and make some unique memories while soaking up some history and the unparalleled Belfast atmosphere. Your Wee Toast Tour will be an outdoor city experience not to be missed.
• Kelly's Cellars, 30-32 Bank Street, Belfast BT1 1HL Northern Ireland
• Belfast Cathedral - The Cathedral Church of St. Anne, Donegall Street, Belfast BT1 2HB Northern Ireland
• Duke of York, Belfast Northern Ireland
• Cathedral Quarter, Belfast Northern Ireland
• Robinsons, Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7BA Northern Ireland
• Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
• City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
Departure Point :34-36 Bank St, Belfast BT1 1HL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Folks with medical restrictions may choose to take a non-pedal seat.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are in compliance with the government guidance for COVID-19 and are also certified as "Good To Go" by Tourism Northern Ireland & Visit Britain.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.