Bela-Bela African Cultural Show
This African cultural groups provides visitors with an opportunity to see different cultures of the Waterberg district all in one show. Whilst visitors watch the performances they are also provided with an opportunity to dance and play the marimba with the performers so that visitors have the full experience of Bela-Bela cultures.
per adult from
What's included :
- A maximum of 50 seats to watch African cultural dancers perform.
- Entry/Admission - Buyskop Lodge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- hotel pick up fee
- Visit: Buyskop Lodge, R101, Bela-Bela, 0480, South Africa
Travels will get to hear the African rhythms played through marimba and be afforded an opportunity to watch Setwana, Xitsonga cultural and gumboots dancers perform. An interactive performance is also included where visitors are afforded an opportunity to learn and perform with the dancers.
Departure Point :Buyskop Lodge, R101, Bela-Bela, 0480, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on where visitors are located, transport can be arranged to pick visitors up at least 1 hour before the show starts.
Departure Time :8/12/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.