Beijing Tour: Temple of Heaven with Tai Chi Class, Local Appetizers in Huguo Si
Enjoy this half day tour starting with a Tai Chi class from a local master at the Temple of Heaven, an Imperial Temple for worshiping the God of Heaven in the Ming and Qing dynasties. Then go ahead to Huguosi to experience local Beijing Snacks in Huguo Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Tai Chi class in the Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Huguosi Hutong Snack Street
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
In the Temple of Heaven our Tai Chi teacher will explain the principles of Tai Chi, a martial art known for both its defense techniques and its health benefits and will guide you through the basic movements before giving a demonstration of this graceful martial art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Huguosi Hutong Snack Street, Huguosi Street, Xinjiekou, Xicheng District, Beijing 100032 China
Here you will be able to try a variety of snacks includes Aiwowo, smashing, pea yellow, elephant nose cake, hazelnut twist, hemp group, coke ring, noodle tea, miscellaneous soup and bean juice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport and hotel details are required when book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.