Beijing Summer Palace Admission Ticket
The Summer Palace is one of Beijing’s most popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden in China. With its hilltop views, lake and different monuments, it merits an entire day’s exploration.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Summer Palace Main Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Extra optional attractions inside the park
- Audio guide in 19 languages
- Visit: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
The Summer Palace is located 9 miles (15 kilometers) from downtown Beijing, and can be reached via subway by Beigongmen metro station. First built in 1750, it is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China and was used by the emperors to rest and entertain.
The site, which covers a total of 2.9 square kilometers and incorporates a huge lake, was considerably enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi who effectively controlled China for 47 years between 1861 and 1908. Besides the lake and the main hill, this impressive complex includes several pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors and even a marble boat.
This is the main entrance ticket to the Summer Palace. For 4 extra attractions: Tower of Buddhist Incense; Dehe garden; Suzhou Street and Wenchang Tower you should pay extra fee at spot.
In order to access the park, please scan the QR code you will receive by e-mail 5 days before your travel date at the entrance turnstiles. Please use the QR code on that e-mail, as the Viator's voucher is not accepted.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: After booking, you may receive an instant confirmation email or mobile ticket, but these CANNOT be used to redeem your entrance ticket
- You will receive a separate voucher email via the local operator with your admission ticket with QR Code within 5 days of your selected entry day
- If your travel window is within 3 days from your booking day, you will receive your admission ticket with QR Code within 20 hours
- Redemption Method: Use your QR Code at the ticket office entrance or scan your QR code at the gate's entrance machine for direct access
- Trouble at Entrance: If you are having trouble at the entrance, please see the ticket attendant at the ticket office. Please note that their English may be limited
- Children under 6 years old or under 1.2 meters high access for free.
- Redemption time: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tickets must be used on the specific day
- Tickets can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- All guests under the same reservation must enter the park together
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.