Beijing Private Tour to Juyongguan Great Wall and Longqing Gorge with Boat Ride
Enhance your experience of two of Beijing’s most spectacular attractions with a private day trip to the Juyongguan Great Wall and the Longqing Gorge. A visit to the most famous section of the Great Wall at Juyongguan will accomplish your China Dream. Then head to the verdant natural splendor of Longqing Gorge, a series of dramatic gorges and flowing lakes. A perfect day to combine the history and nature, soaking up the personal attention from your private guide. This private day tour includes tasty local lunch, entrance fee, boat ride at Longqing Gorge, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat ride in the Longqing Gorge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off( For hotels within the 4th ring road)
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Juyong Pass of Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Juyongguan Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Juyong Pass of Great Wall, Juyong Pass, Changping District, Beijing 102202 China
Your English speaking guide and private car will pick you up in your hotels' lobby. Hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle. Heading directly to Juyongguan Great Wall.
On the way to Juyongguan Great Wall, about a 1.5 hour drive, your professional tour guide will give you an explication of the Great Wall and the related Chinese history and culture on the way. You will also enjoy the beautiful countryside scenery on the way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Juyongguan Great Wall, Great wall of China, Changping, Beijing,, Beijing China
The Great Wall of China-- the greatest symbol of Chinese engineering and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Surrounded by mountains, Juyongguan Pass served as a strategic military stronghold and was the site of many battles. The ancient pass was originally built in the Han Dynasty (220-206 BC) as a fortification, and later rebuilt to link it to the Great Wall of China. The circular pass is complete with supporting facilities, including a city tower, watch tower and a meeting place for the emperor. Accompanied by your tour guide, you will spend about 2 hours at Juyongguan Great Wall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
After lunch at local Chinese restaurant, then heading to Longqing Gorge (About 30minutes drive).
The Longqing Gorge is flanked on both sides by green peaks. People often say Longqing Gorge is a small Li River in Guilin, but it is more beautiful than Li River; it is a small three gorges on the Yangtze River, but it is more dangerous than the Three Gorges. The valleys feature beautiful scenery and clear water like mirrors, where tourists feast their eyes with not only cliffs, peaks and steep rocks, but also with many stone cones, stone swords, stone pillars, solution crevices.etc
Take a cruise along the beautiful lake will give you a nice memory. Spend about 2 hours inside the Long Qing Gorge
After the Longqing Gorge visit ,you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, If your hotel is out of the 5th ring road of Beijing city, you can travel to the city to meet our guide ,or pick you up from your hotel( may have extra cost)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.