Beijing Private Night Tour
This is private night tour starts from your hotel to major Beijing city landmarks and attractions. Travel with your private guide in a comfortable vehicle to see Tiananmen Square, the National Grand Theater, National Olympic Stadiums. Walk along Qianmen Street and Houhai Lake area to see the colorful Neon lights. Explore a maze of food stalls at Wangfujing Night Market and maybe try some delicious street food, like scorpions, worms,etc..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - National Center for the Performing Arts
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qianmen Street, Qian Men Da Jie, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Get picked up in a private vehicle a little before 6:30 p.m. from your Beijing hotel. Set off on your 4-hour night tour, and see the city's buildings lit up along your drive. Your first stop is at Qianmen Xianyukou Food Market to explore food items, such as scorpion, snakes, silk warms, and grasshoppers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Continue your tour along Chang'an Avenue, the most important and political street in Beijing where you will see the Tiananmen square. You can choose to stop here for a while if you wish to learn more about the square's history from your guide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: National Center for the Performing Arts, No.2 Xichang'an Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100031 China
Next up is National Center for the Performing Arts. Snap pictures by the theater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Olympic Park, North of Beisihuanzhong road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101 China
Then transfer to Olympic Park, where the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games and Paralympics took place. You can browse around and take some photos.
Finally you will be dropped off at Houhai Lake area, the old part of Beijing if you wish to have some beer and enjoy the atmosphere there. There are a lot of restaurants and bars brightly lit by colorful neon lights. It's also a great place for kicking off nighttime activities in Beijing because of its booming nightlife scene, your guide can leave you here. Otherwise, you'll be transferred back to your hotel for the night.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up time is a bit different in both summer time and winter season. Your local tour operator will contact you to confirm the pick up schedule before tour departure
- If you choose to have different language tour guide than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.