Beijing Private Layover Tour of Wangfujing Street and Mutianyu Great Wall
New visitors to Beijing can get acquainted with the city at an easy-going pace on this layover tour. Save hours spent researching what to see and where by taking this tour which visits Beijing’s top attractions. Appreciate the profound history and the amazing natural scenery at the Mutianyu Great Wall. Walk along Wangfujing, a street known for its bustling, tantalizing outdoor market. To enhance your experience: Transportation, lunch, local delicacy and entrance fees are included.
1. Go on a guided hike at Mutianyu Great Wall and admire picturesque views
2. Cable car up and toboggan down are included to save your time and energy
3. Walk around the most fashionable Wangfujing street and taste traditional local delicacy
4. Learn about local insights, history and geography from your guide
5. Make the most of limited time with convenient airport pickup and drop-off
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee of the indicated attractions
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at exit of the airport with the welcoming board on which your name will be written at 08:30 a.m.. Then, we will drive out of the city to Mutianyu Great Wall and start the wonderful Beijing tour.
The Mutianyu Great Wall is less well-known to tourists but with scenery that can rival against any section of the Great Wall. It is currently the longest section and has a high reputation. Surrounded by lush forests, Mutianyu Great Wall not only teaches you a wonderful Chinese history lesson, but also brings you closer to nature. Decorated by blooming flowers in spring and summer, golden leaves in fall, and blanketed with snow in winter, the grandeur of Mutianyu Great Wall is to be taken in at all seasons.
Things to do on the Mutianyu Great Wall: walk along the pathway with dense watchtowers and fortresses and feel its profound history; indulge yourself in the Mutianyu Great Wall; opt to take a cable car ride to soar over the Mutianyu Great Wall; enjoy the excitement of a toboggan ride winding through mountains.
After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing downtown.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Wangfujing is one of the most famous shopping streets, not only in Beijing but in all of China. It is the most well-known and prosperous shopping street with modern and fashion trends.
Wangfujing Shopping Street houses a wide variety of shops and boutiques, some of which are of world-famous brands as well as restaurants. Apart from that, there are also many time honored stores with traditional commodities standing in the street for hundreds of years. Another Wangfujing landmark: the Foreign Languages Bookstore.
Wangfujing Snack Street is a paradise for foodies. It is a very popular tourist destination, and is especially busy at night. Besides street foods, there are also souvenirs and handicrafts for sale here, so you can kill two birds with one stone.
Common traditional snacks such as meat kebabs, dumplings and tanghulu (candied fruits popular in Beijing's winter) can also be found here.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight or your hotel. Wrap your memories and say good-bye.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels with 5 Rings. Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.