Beijing Private Layover Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Beihai Park
Beijing is the best destination to admire the Great Wall and culture of China. With the assistance of private guide, we will visit Mutianyu Great Wall and Beihai Park during this layover tour. Appreciate the profound history and the amazing natural scenery at the Mutianyu Great Wall. Stroll around Beihai Park, admire the imperial architecture, views and explore different effects of mountain-water combinations in ancient Chinese architectures.
1. Climb the Mutianyu Great Wall and enjoy the amazing natural scenery
2. Cable car up and toboggan down are included to save your time and energy
3. Lunch is included, with vegetarian options available
4. Private guide for a more personalized experience
5. Transport around the city is provided, starting with a pick-up at your hotel
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Cable car up and toboggan down at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of the indicated attractions
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at exit of the airport with the welcoming board on which your name will be written at 08:30 a.m.. Then, we will drive out of the city to Mutianyu Great Wall and start the layover tour.
The Mutianyu Great Wall is less well-known to tourists but with scenery that can rival against any section of the Great Wall. It is currently the longest section and has a high reputation. Surrounded by lush forests, Mutianyu Great Wall not only teaches you a wonderful Chinese history lesson, but also brings you closer to nature. Decorated by blooming flowers in spring and summer, golden leaves in fall, and blanketed with snow in winter, the grandeur of Mutianyu Great Wall is to be taken in at all seasons.
Things to do on the Mutianyu Great Wall: walk along the pathway with dense watchtowers and fortresses and feel its profound history; indulge yourself in the Mutianyu Great Wall; opt to take a cable car ride to soar over the Mutianyu Great Wall; enjoy the excitement of a toboggan ride winding through mountains.
After lunch, we will drive back to Beijing downtown, Stroll around Beihai Park, admire the imperial architecture and views.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
Located to the west of the Forbidden City and Jingshan Park, Beihai Park is one of the best-preserved imperial parks in the center of Beijing.
More than half of the area is taken up by a large lake, where lots of travelers go boating in the summer and skating in the winter. The White Pagoda on the mountain beside the lake is the symbol of this park, which offers a vantage point with a beautiful view of the whole park. Other ancient buildings, such as Hao Pu Creek Garden, Quiet Heart Studio, Nine-dragon Screen, Five Dragon Pavilions and Circular City, show different effects of mountain-water combinations in ancient Chinese architectures.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your flight or your hotel. Wrap your memories and say good-bye.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Beijing Capital International Airport or nearby hotels.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.