Beijing Private Hutong Food Walking Tour including Mongolian Hot Pot
- Discover where the locals eat and in authentic Hutong neighborhood;
- Try abundant dishes of Beijing ‘cuisine more than Peking duck and street food;
- Accompany by a knowledgeable tour guide to know more about Beijing’ culture and history.
Gain the insider knowledge of old Beijing hutong cuisine and food history culture on this food-and-walking private tour, which will provide a cultural introduction to the city and explore foods in hutong area and sample many dishes such as Beijing wraps, donkey burger, Beijing Mongolian hot pot (called Old Beijing Shuan Yang Rou), Beiing Skewers BBQ, vegetarian delicious, as well as others you may never have heard of along with unlimited local beers and sodas. Over 10 kinds of mouth-watering food tastings are included in this 3-hour private tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- 4-6 food stops
- Food and drink tastings (enough for dinner)
- Unlimited beer and sodas and Beijing local liquor (Baijiu)
- One cup yoghurt or one frozen pop or frozen sucker
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
In this food walk, we are going to discover the local restaurants and eateries in an authentic local neighborhood in hutong area, which is nearby the Drum tower and the beautiful lake area.
Visit more than 5 places and you will have the chance to try the traditional Beijing food as Jianbing (pancake), baozi, pea cake, handmade noodles with fried bean sauce, Mongolian hot pot, etc.…Please come hungry.
Meanwhile wandering in the hutong area, our tour guide will also introduce the local life style and Chinese culture with you and help you gain knowledge of not only bout local food but also architecture and history.
We will also bring you to a hidden brewing bar to tray a tasting flight, which is on the Must-visit list for the fan of craft beer.
The food walk will be ended with a delicious homemade yogurt to fresh your taste.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Drum Tower, Shi Cha Hai, Dongcheng Qu, China
Return Detail :Shichahai station, Shichahai, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 3 are free of charge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.