Beijing Private Great Wall Day Tour from Xi'an by Overnight Train
Experience overnight deluxe soft sleeper room on the train (2 beds in one train cabin) to Beijing, one of the oldest cities in China where you will explore the
World Heritage Sites:Great Wall of China and Summer Palace.If you have already visited the Summer Palace before, and want to do something different this time, please feel free to pick another attraction or activity, such as Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City or Hutong.
Come and spend a full day in Beijing in the most efficient way. Entrance fees, train ticket, local lunch, private transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-way deluxe soft sleeper train ticket
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide in Beijing
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-way cable car tickets or chairlift with toboggan tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
Day 1: Take an overnight train from Xi'an to Beijing
Stop At: Railway Station Tunnel West Crossing, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, China
Your friendly driver will pick you up at 6:45.p.m from your Xi'an hotel and drive about 20 minutes to Xi'an Railway Station to catch your overnight train to Beijing. Your driver will assist with obtain the pre-purchased train tickets for you and take you to the waiting room.
Duration: 20 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight on the train in a deluxe soft sleeper room (2 passengers in one train cabin with private restroom)
Day 2: Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Upon arrival, your local guide and driver will pick you up at Beijing West Railway Station, then drive about 1.5 hours to the Mutianyu Great Wall. It is the best welcomed by travelers for its picturesque scenery, fewer tourist, and beautifully-restored architecture. You can either choose taking a cable car up and cable car down or chair lift up to the Wall and spend 2-3 hours hiking on the Wall, then take a toboggan down.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After enjoy a tasty local lunch, continue to the Summer Palace. Spend the rest of the afternoon at the Summer Palace, a well-preserved royal garden. It has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered as one of the most classical gardens of the world.
If you have already visit the Summer Palace before, and want to do something different this time, please feel free to pick below attractions or activities: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City or Hutong.
After the tour, you will be dropped off at your Beijing hotel (at your own arrangement).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Lunch: A local lunch is included
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: pickup from your centrally located Xi'an hotel
Departure Time :6:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Highly recommand to make your booking in early advance as the train tickets are very limited
- Kid under 5 is free to join if they don't occupy a seat/bed.
- The Forbidden City is closed on Monday.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.