Beijing One-Day Private Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Great Wall
1. Explore the 600-year old royal forbidden city by skipping the line with your entrance tickets booked in advance. Traveler-oriented service creating a hassle-free private trip for you and your families.
2, Experience the mysterious Great Wall without falling into the crazy crowds as you will be professionally guided to the non-touristic section.
3, Taste the yummy local cuisine in authentic restaurant without bothered by food allergy and stomach problems.
4, Enjoy thoroughly your tailor-made tour by sitting in a spacious van with your personal smiling chauffeur by safe driving.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
- Private Tour Vehicle with Driver
- Local Lunch (If option is selected)
- Entrance Tickets (If option is selected)
- Cableway/Toboggan Tickets on Great Wall (If option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
What's excluded :
- Personal Costs
- Gratuities for Good Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Located 75km away from the city of Beijing, the Mutianyu Great Wall is the most elegant wall in Beijing covered by different colorful trees and flowers in different season. Known as the seven wonders in the world, the Great Wall of China served as natural warriors to protect chinese from nomads during thousands of years. Different from the Game of Throne, however, the China Great Wall were completely built up with wild natural constructing material by ancient chinese hands..
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
The center of power and wealth in the 500 years history of China.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
The largest city square in the world which could accommodate 1 million population at the same time.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your pick up point is the Beijing Airport, please kindly advise your flight detailed information at time of booking in special request field.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Langfang China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.