Beijing Muslim Food Private Tour with Top 3 Mosques Visit
Go on an amazing private Muslim Food and culture tour in Beijing in 4 hours. You will learn Muslim culture development in Beijing since 1000 years ago till now from the most famous 3 Mosques visit, and you will taste more than 10 kinds of typical local Muslim foods in Beijing biggest Muslim neighborhood called" Niu Jie" area.
All the entrance tickets to the sightseeing, food tasting (enjough for lunch or dinner), private guide and driver, hotel pickup and drop off are all inlcusive.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking tour guide (4 hours)
- Transportation (4 hours)
- Food tasting enough for lunch or dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Niujie Mosque
What's excluded :
- Gratitude to the guide (Recommended for good service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niujie Mosque, No.18 Niujie Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053 China
Beijing Muslim people include Hui nationality, Uygur ethnic, Kazakhstan ethnic (from Xinjiang area), the Dongxiang nationality (from Gansu province), Kirgiz nationality (from Xinjiang Area) ……These Muslim people are come from northwest area of China, mainly live in Beijing downtown Niujie street area.
Your private guide will meet you in your downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am or 1:30pm or 6:30pm according to your booking, take you to visit top 3 famous old mosques, learn Muslim history in Beijing.
After three Mosques hisotry tour, your guide will take you to try Beiijng Halal food, local drinks and tea are unlimited provide.
The first food stop will be a local popular Xinjiang Uyghur restaurant , Xinjiang cuisine is famous in China which is Dapanji (big plate chicken), lamb kebabs(BBQ), Latiaozi(strech chopstick noodles), Beef or lamb steamed-rice, Xinjiang yogurt, and naan (a kind of pancake). Dapanji is the most famous one, nicely flavored in spices as well as the chopped potato , green paper and hand stretched noodles. The kebabs are tasty with cumin,but If you don't like lamb, you can choose mushroom or other BBQ skewers.
Your second food stop will be a local snack food restaurant, you will taste 5 to 6 kinds of local Halal snacks including sweets.
After a local Halal supermarket visit, your guide and driver will bring you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel within 3rd ring road of Beijing.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Extra fee is requested after 4 hours tour
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.