Beijing Muslim Day Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Niujie Mosque & Forbidden City
Maximum group size of 6 passengers, more intimate & personalized service.
MPV transportation, less time waiting & more time enjoying.
Hassle-free hotel pick-up & drop-off.
No shopping stops & factory visits, no chance of getting ripped off.
No hidden costs, rest assured that there are no nasty surprises.
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall
Visit the World Heritage Site of Forbidden City
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle with private experienced driver
- All admission tickets to sightseeing places
- All government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Halal Meals
- Hotel accommodation
- Mutianyu Great Wall cable car or toboggan fee
- Your personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide & driver (US$5 per person per day).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
IslamiChina Travel Ltd, Room 1205, Panjiayuan Tower, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China. 100021.
Your guide will be holding GoGrandChina pick-up sign and waiting for you in your hotel lobby (or other appointed meeting place) at the appointed time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Drive to the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu.
Mutianyu is located 70 kilometers northeast of the center of Beijing. It will be 1 or 2 hours driving from downtown Beijing to Mutianyu Great Wall. Your knowledgeable guide will share with you historical facts about the Great Wall of China on the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Niujie Mosque, No.18 Niujie Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053 China
Salat at Niujie Mosque
Beijing Niujie Mosque is located at Xuanwu District of Beijing. Niujie Mosque is the largest and oldest mosque in Beijing.
Beijing Niujie mosque was originally built by Nasruddin, the son of an Arabic priest who came to China to preach the Islamic faith in 996 (Northern Song Dynasty). Major renovation projects were carried out in 1442, during the time of Emperor Kangxi (1662-1722). After the founding of the Peoples Republic of China in 1949 Beijing Niujie Mosque was entirely repainted and redecorated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
As the royal residences of the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties from the 15th to 20th century, the Forbidden City used to be the center of State power in late feudal China. It was constructed between 1406 and 1420 by the Ming emperor Zhu Di and witnessed the enthronement of 14 Ming and 10 Qing emperors over the following 505 years. There are over a million rare and valuable works of art in the permanent collection of the Forbidden City including paintings, ceramics, seals, steles, sculptures, inscribed wares, bronze wares, enamel objects, etc. The Forbidden City was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987 and is listed by UNESCO as the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Time: Between 07:00 and 10:00, choose a departure time most suitable for you.Pick-up & Drop off Place: Your self-booked accommodation in Beijing
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.