Beijing Mini Group Day Tour: Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen
Join the worry-free Beijing mini group day tour with Price Beat Guarantee and No Shopping Promise. Start with a morning walk through the Tiananmen Square, and skip the ticket line to visit the 600-year-old imperial Forbidden City. Enjoy the 2 to 3 hours' hiking on the Mutianyu Great Wall. Lastly stop by the bustling Nanluoguxiang Hutong at night.
· Mini group of only 1 to 6 members, with more personal service.
· No shopping detours, no factory, no tea ceremony and no shopping site restaurant, which at least save you two hours today for a pure sightseeing experience. That's the reason why you can have more time at the attraction sites. This tour are running for guests' interests other than the shopping commission.
· Avoid the ticket line at the entrance of all attractions.
· Professional English-speaking guide offers in-depth commentary and photography inspirations.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned minivan with chauffeur
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere within the 3rd ring road of Beijing
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee at the Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
In the morning, your professional guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby, and then a comfortable and capacious chauffeur-driven minivan will transfer you to Tiananmen Square. Follow your guide to take a morning walk around this city square, and you can shoot distant view photos of the brilliant landmark buildings such as the Monument to the People's Heroes, the Great Hall of the People and the Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Walk through the Gate of Heavenly Peace with the great Chairman Mao's portrait on it; you come to this morning's highlight - the 600-year-old Forbidden City - the largest and the most intact imperial palace complex of the Ming and Qing Courts (1368 - 1911 AD).
The majestic Forbidden City has 9,999 rooms! Which are the most essential and interesting parts? The veteran itinerary designer carefully selects the top 10 palaces for you, including major ones on the traditional central axis, and some special chambers on the east and west wings.
Note: Since the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays, this tour designer carefully choose the Summer Palace instead of Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City if your travel date happens to meet Monday. Summer Palace is the largest and the best preserved royal garden in the world. It is a fantastic resort for travelers to admire the peaceful landscapes and magnificent architectures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
After 1.5 hours driving, you will arrive at the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is the best preserved and most popular section among all in Beijing. The itinerary designer smartly choose afternoon to visit the Wall to avoid the crowds, and you’ll have at least 2.5 hours to visit the wall and take some nice photos.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Niaochao National Stadium, No.1 Guojia Tiyuchang South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
On the way back to downtown, drive by the national stadium, also known as the bird's nest, which is the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. You’ll have a short stop here to appreciate its exterior appearance and take some photos.
Stop At: Nanluoguxiang, Nanluoguo Xiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then drive by the bustling Nanluoguxiang Hutong, which is the typical representative of real life in Beijing with various local food stalls, souvenir shops, cafes and pubs. If you are interested, you can explore it at your own pace and return to the hotel by yourself. Your guide will be glad to offer you suggestions on how to get back to your hotel. If you prefer not to tour the Hutong area, your guide will escort you back to the hotel after dropping the others off there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Regent Beijing, 99 Jin Bao Jie, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100005
2: Jinmao Beijing Westin Hotel Weisi Tingbafang, 7 Dong San Huan Bei Lu, San Yuan Qiao, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100027
3: JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central, 18 Xuanwai Street Xicheng District, Beijing, 北京市 China, 118305
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere within the 3rd ring road of Beijing
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Since the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays, this tour designer carefully choose the morning visit to the Summer Palace instead of Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City if your travel date happens to meet Monday.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Road of Beijing City. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please carry your valid passport on the day of travel
- This supplier also offers 2-day mini group tour and multi-day tours. Please search the supplier's name to check its tour list.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.