Beijing Luxury Dinner at Lost Heaven and VIP seated Acrobatic show plus Houhai Visit
Enjoy an evening out in Beijing that starts with watching a famous Chinese Acrobatic show at Chaoyang Theater. Followed by a tasty Yunnan fusion-style dinner at the romantic Lost Heaven restaurant, rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor. In addition, walk around beautiful Houhai Lake area to see the colorful neon lights.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner at Lost Heaven
- English speaking service
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Set menu
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional food out of set menu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
You will be picked up at 4:30pm or 6:00pm from your hotel and head to Chaoyang Theather to watch the most famous acrobatic show. Acrobatic is the performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility, and motor coordination. It can be found in many of the performing arts and in many sports. Acrobatics are most often associated with activities that make extensive use of gymnastic skills, such as circus and gymnastics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lost Heaven, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
After the show you will be taken to Lost Heaven Restaurant, one of the best Yunnan restaurant. It is part of the old US-Embassy complex and situated close to Tian'anmen Square. The dinner here is excellent, the atmosphere very pleasing, a melange of old traditional Chinese with modern architecture, accomplished with lots of flowers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Continue your Beijing nightlife to the Houhai Lakes area located in the old part of Beijing. Walking around the Houhai Lakes, you will see lots of restaurants and bars brightly lit by colorful neon lights. It is a great place for kicking off your nightlife in Beijing.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel, or you can choose a bar there to hang out for a while (your guide will see you off there).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point:Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.