Beijing Layover Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City
Are you going to have a long layover in Beijing? Take the best chance to know and visit the most famous, historical and cultural sites in Beijing, such as the Tiananmen square (the most important square in all China), the Forbidden city (ancient home of emperors) and Mutianyu Great Wall (one of the new 7 wonders of the world). A professional tour guide and round trip airport transfer service by air-conditioned vehicle are included, booking this layover tour can be a memorable part of your epic trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Airport transfer
- Professional guide
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Warm coat in winter
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
An air-condition vehicle will take you directly to Mutianyu Great Wall, spend 1.5 hours to 2 hours to enjoy the great view, see the wall hovering on the mountain ridge like the giant dragon. Optional cable car and toboggan will add much fun for the Great Wall trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Relax admiring the scenic view at the Tiananmen Square, walk through the square and listen to the compelling commentary offered by your guide, learn about notable landmarks like the Chairman Mao Memorial and the Great Hall of the People.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then, venture in to the Forbidden City and lent you absorb by the majesty of the Chinese imperial palace. Hear about the building functions as a political and ceremonial center, then delve into the intriguing exhibits of the Palace Museum to admire an epic collection of artwork that dates back to the Ming Dynasty. When the tour ends, we will transfer you back to the airport on time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Beijing Capital Airport Terminal 3 / Terminal 2 at Starbucks Coffee in arrival hall or Your Hotel1.If your flight landing at Beijing Airport Terminal 3.Get off the train at “T3 C”, follow the sign “Exit” you will see Exit “B“. Pass through the Exit “B”, there is a “STARBUCKS Coffee to the left at arrival floor. Your guide will hold your name and wait you there.2.If your flight landing at Beijing Airport Terminal 2.Through the “CUSTOMS” you will see the “STARBUCKS COFFEE” right on the opposite side. If you're landing at Daxing airport, your tour guide will pick you up at the exit of the arrival hall.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restrictions of the 24-hour Visa-free Transit:
- It only applies to passengers who transit through Beijing Capital/Daxing International Airport in Beijing. The destination and place of departure cannot be the same.(e.g New York–Beijing–New York)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.