Beijing Layover Private Transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall and Forbidden City
Take advantage of your long Beijing layover with a private chauffeured transfer to the Great Wall and city center. Enjoy the freedom to customize the itinerary based on your interests and time constraints. After arrival at PEK airport, your driver is ready to take you to the Mutianyu Great Wall , Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Relax in private transportation for the duration of the tour and return to the airport with ample time to catch your flight.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gas, Parking fee, toll fee
- Speaking basic english driver
- Airport or Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November,December,January,February,March)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Great Wall Entrance and Shuttle bus Tickets( 60RMB per person)
- Cable car tickets (Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Chairlift and Toboggan tickets(Round way is 120RMB per person, One way is 100RMB per person)
- Forbidden City Entrance fee (from April 1 to Oct 31 is 60RMB/person, other time is 40RMB/person
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
This is private car with speaking basic english driver service, Not Included tour guide .
Your professional driver will meet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport (PEK). Then we will drive about 1.5 hours to Great Wall of Mutianyu. As Great Wall is on the mountain top, so we suggest you to speed up to the wall by chair lift and then slide down by toboggan. Much fun!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
After great wall , we will then head to downtown to see Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. The largest and well-preserved palace group in the world. By the end of trip, we will escort you back to airport. The whole tour will last about 8-9 hours.
Note: The flight arrival time is required no later than 7am. If you would land in Beijing later than 6:30am, we will take you to see Forbidden City first as Forbidden City close early at 3:30pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
1. PEK airport A.Terminal 2: Our driver will hold your name sign at Starbucks coffee shop where is outside baggage claim in terminal 2.B.Terminal 3: Our driver will hold your name sign at Maan Coffee coffee shop where is outside baggage claim in terminal 3.2.We aslo can pick up / drop off at hotelAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.