Beijing Layover Private Transfer to Major Beijing City Attractions
Take this comfortable layover transfer service which takes you to Beijing city attractions from Beijing International Airpot based on your interests. Once arrive at Beijing International Airport, get picked up by a friendly driver and get in your private air-conditioned car to relax. Your driver or local operator will discuss with you on where you want to go, then at each attraction, your driver will show you where to purchase your tickets and where he will waiting for you. After your self-guided tour finished, your driver will take you back to the airport to continue your flight. If you want a friendly private guide showing you the way, explaining history and stories along the way, you can also book a guide and transfer service option.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide service if related tour option is selected
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee
- Depending on your flight schedule, your private layover tour begins with pickup at Beijing International Airport (Earliest pick up time is 7:00am) . Then you will hop aboard your private, air-conditioned vehicle and relax. It takes about an hour to get to Beijing city from the airport.
Once arrive at Beijing City, choose the city attractions you want to go, your driver will take you there. Please note the attractions you choose have to be within the 4th ring road of Beijing City. your driver will show you where to purchase the tickets (on your own expense). Depending on your flight schedule, your driver will tell you what time need to be back and where he will waiting for you.Then start your self guided tour of the Beijing City.
After few hours self-guided tour of the Beijing City. Conclude your tour with airport drop-off in time for your departing flight.
Of course, you can add-on a friendly guide service upon booking, your guide will explore the palace with you, tell the histories and stories along the way, take photos or assist you to watch your kids for you during the day.
Major city attractions:
Tian'anmen Square 30 minutes
Forbidden City. 1-3 hours
Temple of heaven. 1.5 hours
Lama Temple. 1 hour
Beihai park 1-2 hours
Coal hill park. 1 hour
Confucius temple and Imperial College 1 hour
Qianmen Shopping Street. 1 hour
Houhai lake area 1 hour
Drum tower and hutong area. 1 hour
Wangfujing Street 1 hour
City attractions opening Hours:(So earliest pick up time is 7:00am)
April to October: 8:00 -17:00
November to March: 8:30-16:30
The tour operator cannot guarantee an English-speaking driver. Due to their availability, you may have a Chinese speaking driver, but they know exactly where to pick you up and where to drop you off. Guest can use their phone to call our translator if need during the ride.
When make booking please offer these information
Arrival and Departure Flight number and Time
1: Your driver can find out the latest flight information, so no matter your flight arrive early or late your driver will be there on time. Just in case your flight number change, please advise your local operator in advance, your airport pick up service can be rearranged.
2: According to your latest flight information, your driver will wait for 120 minutes after the flight arrival (usually take 60 minutes to come out), if you have trouble to come out in 120 minutes, please contact your local operator directly.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver holding your name sign waiting at the exit of the arrival hall Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Forbidden City is closed on every Monday
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.