Beijing Layover Customized Private City Tour with Round-trip Airport Transfer
If you have 5 to 10 hours layover in Beijing, why not hop off the plane and take a flexible and private efficient layover tour?
You will have the chance to visit to one or two or three "must see" Beijing attractions, such as:
the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace or Downtown center Hutongs Rickshaw, etc.
It will be more interesting to immerse yourself in the city than sitting in airport chairs and browsing your phone.
Beijing offers 144 hour visa-free entry policy (53 nationalities) ! 24 hour visa-free entry policy for all nationalities!
This private tour is flexible from 5 hours to 10 hours based on your flight schedule with private guide and driver service.(All entrance tickets are on your own expense, you can change money with your guide help if you don't have Chinese cash.)
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Airport Pickup and airport /hotel drop off
- Private driver and vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing, Beijing
Your private guide will hold your name sign meet you at Beijing Capital airport Arrival floor meeting point: KFC in Terminal 2 or Starbucks in Terminal 3. Once get your guide, you will go straight to Beijing downtown sightseeing sites and discuss your tour schedule on the way. See how much layover time and what you are interested in, or architecture, or art, or literature, or humanity, or history, or education, or food...... then customize you tour.
You can optionally try famous Beijing Roast duck or other local food (at your own cost) before your guide and driver take you to airport or your downtown hotel by the end of the tour.
See below most popular attraction options:
Option A: Tian’anmen Square & Forbidden City: the largest city-center square in the world; the Imperial Palace where the Emperors resided for over 500 years
Option B: Summer Palace & Dragon Boat: the largest and best-preserved imperial garden in China and the Dragon Boat Cruise inside
Option C: Temple of Heaven: the place where the Ming and Qing emperors performed their ritual ceremonies
Option D: Jingshan Park: offering panoramic views of the Forbidden City, downtown Beijing and old Beijing
Option E: Bell & Drum Tower &Hutong Tour with Rickshaw
Option F: Water Cube & Bird’s Nest: 2008 Olympic Games stadiums
Option G: 798 Art Zone: an art zone built based on a factory in 1950's
Option H: Silk Street /Hongqiao Market: knock-off market in Beijing
Option I: Beijing Panda House
Note: It takes about 2 hours from your flight (international) lands at Beijing airport to meet us at the meeting point. It includes such procedures as follow:
1. Flight land
2. Inspection & Quarantine (24-144 hour free visa application)
3. Baggage claim (could be a little bit ignored for layover passengers)
4. Customs inspection
5. Walk out of airport exit & meet us
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 3 are free of charge
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please offer all passport number and name for Forbidden City tickets booking and bring passport or passport copy during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.