Beijing Layover Classic Night Tour
Like most metropolises, night in Beijing is seldom dark, with the ancient city illuminated by mesmerizing lights and surrounded by the wonders of the modern world. If you are a fan of neon and city lights, here are the places you should go to enjoy the night view by walking.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- Experienced (simple) English-speaking driver
- Free Car Wifi
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips or gratuities to driver
- Night show tickets
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: CCTV New Mansion, Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
A must see building in modern architecture and a new icon of Beijing.
Stop At: The Place, 9 Guang Hua Lu, Guo Mao, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China
With the first magic giant LED Screen in Asia and third giant in the world, the Palace is a fantastic place to take photos and shopping around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Beijing Ming City Wall Ruins Park, 9 Chong Wen Men Dong Da Jie, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Drive along the ancient Ming Dynasty City Wall which is 1.5 kilometers long. It is an integral part of the original inner city of Beijing, and the only remaining section of Ming Dynasty wall and the symbol of Beijing.
Pass By: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Designed and built in 1651, the Tiananmen Square is not only an important site of political and historical events of China but also one of the largest city squares in the world with 44 hectares in size. The historical events like May Fourth Movement in 1919 and the proclamation of the People's Republic of China by Mao Zedong in 1949 all happened here. Tiananmen Square is the central focus of Beijing. To its west stands the Great Hall of People while the National Museum is located in the east. The Monument to the People’s Hero stands high in the middle of the square and the memorial hall of Chairman Mao is located on the south.
Stop At: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Wangfujing is now considered as the central heart of Beijing City. It is the first modern-style commercial street in Beijing, about 800 meters long and on two sides of it standing many stores and malls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Shichahai is a famous scenic area in the northwest part of Beijing, which includes three lakes (Qianhai, meaning Front Sea; Houhai, meaning Back Sea, and Xihai, meaning West Sea), surrounding places of historic interest and scenic beauty, and remnants of old-style local residences, Hutong and Courtyard. Houhai is a street famous for its night bars.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Lying on the north-south axis line of Beijing City, Bell and Drum Towers are visibly prominent constructions and represent the symbol of this old city.
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, China
Traveler pickup is offered
No show at the airport 2.5 hours after landing off time, caused by visa problem or any other circumstances due to customers' own reasons, it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :1/31/2020 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- To take this tour, it requires at least 6 hours layover time between arrival & departure flights.
- No show at the airport 2.5 hours after landing off time, caused by visa problem or any other circumstances due to customers' own reasons, it will be regarded as voluntary cancellation of the trip from customer side.
- Visa Process: 1) Arrive in Beijing and get off the plane. 2) Follow signs to Baggage Claim, and keep walking until you see “China Inspection and Quarantine”. 3) Fill out a form and get the 24/144 hours visa. 4) Follow the queue, and get through immigration. 5) Follow the escalator downstairs and take train to Terminal 3. 6) Get off the train at “T3 C”, pass through the Exit “B”, there is a Starbucks to the on the left. Our guide will hold your nameboard and wait for you there.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.