Beijing Lama Temple, Panda Garden and Ancient Altar Private One Day Tour
Visit the Lama Temple which was built in 1694, one of the largest and most important Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in the world. Then take a rare opportunity to see a giant Panda. Later visit a museum displaying the rise of Chinese architecture and agriculture in ancient times. To complete your sightseeing you'll have the opportunity to enjoy traditional Chinese Medicine Center and tea tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 08:00AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Chinese style lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- Profesional Englisjh-speaking tour guide
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach/mini-van
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Ancient Architecture Museum Xiannongtan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Ancient Architecture Museum Xiannongtan Temple, No.21 Dongjing Road, Xicheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Ancestral Farmer Altar in Beijing was built in Yongle Period of Ming Dynasty (A.D. 1420). In Qianlong Period of Qing Dynasty (A.D. 1755), it reached the current dimensions. The dynasts came here to prey for and appreciate the good season to the agriculture. There is a big museum inside Ancestral Farmer Altar, which offers a lecture about ancient Chinese architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Lama Temple incredibly colorful and vibrant building contains gorgeous frescoes and even has its own gardens. It is the largest and most perfectly preserved Lama temple in Han China, which was first built during the Qing Dynasty and the building combines the architectural knowledge of the Han, Manchu, Mongolian, and Tibetan nationalities. Inside the building are superb examples of carving and carpentry. Sculptures are made from all kinds of weird and wonderful materials including gold, silver, copper, iron and tin. There are also wonderful Buddhas on display, one in particular is 26 meters high. The Temple also contains many other cultural relics and pictures and is a fantastic display illustrating the splendor and variety of Buddhist art.
After that, 1 trip to see the frolicking Pandas, a living Chinese treasure, which is unique in China.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highwayDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under travel free of charge, providing they are not occupying a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.