Beijing Imperial Group Tour: Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
On this guided full-day trip, let us take some time off and forget all about modern landscape and architecture and purely focus on the magnificence of the historical past of Beijing. You will be escorted by a local experienced tour guide to enjoy the private Imperial Tour walking through the sacred Tiananmen Square, discover the majestic Forbidden City, explore the respectful Temple of Heaven as well as the verdant gardens of the Summer Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Pick up at your hotel around 7:00am.This tour starts at the northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After Chinese lunch in restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed. Driving to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. At last, be transferred back to your hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be picked up at the hotel lobby within 3-ring road of Beijing
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available for city hotels in Beijing (within 3rd ring road)
- You will be informed the exact pick up time through hotel phonecall a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking
- If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please contact us as soon as possible
- Most travelers can participate
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep-1st Oct. If the tour you would like to book includes the Forbidden City, will skip it and refund USD 8 per person from your tour guide. Thanks for your understanding!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.