Beijing Imperial Dining Experience with Performance plus Summer Palace Visit
This fun tour combines a unique Imperial Cuisine dining experience in a imperial garden and the famous Summer Palace visiting. You will have an option of dressing like emperor or empress during dinner time. There is also a Chinese music show performance to watch while you enjoy your imperial meal. You will see the world famous Mask Changing during the show time. Come and join this fun tour to make your Beijing trip unique!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Baijia Restaurant （North Gate）
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Emperor/Empress outfit (additional cost direct to restaurant)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing city at 2:30pm, then head to the famous Summer Palace first.
The Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered to be one of the most classical gardens of the world. It is a monument to classical Chinese architecture, in terms of both garden design and construction. Take your time exploring and wandering the garden before heading off to dinner.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kunming Lake, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
In Summer time you will take the dragon boat at Kunming Lake
Pass By: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Walk along the Long corridor with your tour guide.
Stop At: Baijia Restaurant （North Gate）, Gang Gou Lu, Haidian Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Once you finish visiting Summer Palace, your guide and driver will take you to a very interesting imperial mansion restaurant. When you enter the restaurant, you will hear the leisurely ancient music, lingering and reverberating, as well as the smell of flowers and grass permeating in the air. As a common courtesy, squat down and a say "Nin Ji Xiang" (an ancient greeting, meaning "Good Luck to You" or " Welcome"). The "maid of honor", who will be holding a silk handkerchief in her hand, will lead you into this poetic and picturesque wonderland.
In the imperial mansion restaurant, you have the option to dress like an emperor or empress (at your own expense). You will enjoy a great music performance and famous Mask Changing show during dinner time.
After the dinner, your driver and guide will transfer you back to your hotel .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 5th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.