Beijing Hutong Culture Half Day Private Tour
People say that the real culture of Beijing is the culture of the Hutong and Courtyards. If you are interested in Beijing Hutong culture, take this half day trip to visit the most distinctive ones like Nanluoguxiang Hutong and Yandai Byway, walk along the crisscrossing lanes, take a Hutong Rickshaw to experience the local lifestyle, you will definitely immerse in the peaceful atmosphere. Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, English-speaking expert guide and entrance ticket fee are all included.
Spend half day to visit the Hutong and Courtyards in Beijing
Take the Hutong Rickshaw to experience real local lifestyle
Immerse yourself in real Beijing culture and local lifestyle
Take the tour either in the morning or in the afternoon
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nanluoguxiang
- Entry/Admission - Yandai Xie Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nanluoguxiang, Nanluoguo Xiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel, you will firstly head to visit the 800-meter long south-north Nanluoguxiang Hutong, which is lined with numerous trendy bars, yummy restaurants, unique hostels, lively themed stores and iterant vendors. Then take a Hutong Rickshaw to an old courtyard where you will have a local family visit. With the help of a professional local guide, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard (Siheyuan), like history, layout, Fengshui and traditional Chinese culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yandai Xie Street, Di'anmenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Continue to visit the 67-meter high and two-story Drum Tower and have bird's eye view of the surrounding communities of hutongs and courtyard, walk along the 800-year-old hutong of Yandai Byway (Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street), pass through the Yinding Bridge - narrow channel joining Qianhai Lake and the Houhai Lake, wander along Qianhai Lake circled by the former palaces of ministers, temples and well-kept courtyards, feel Beijing's traditional architecture, long history and Chinese culture. The half day trip ends at Hehua Market Decorated Archway, the tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel or you may remain in Houhai Bar Area for more happy time on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Beijing hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception at your chosen time on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.