Beijing Forbidden city with guide 4hours walking private tour
Today you can choose flexible departure time except Monday, pls let us know what time do you prefer to start so guide will pick you up according.
The Forbidden city is the imperial palace of Ming and Qing Dynasties in the last 500 years, formerly known as the Forbidden City, located in the center of Beijing's central axis. It’ s covering an area of 720,000 square meters, with a construction area of about 150,000 square meters. It has more than 70 palaces and more than 9,000 rooms. It is one of the largest and most complete ancient wooden structures in the world,
After tour end guide will help you to find a taxi and you need to pay the return way on own.
Special Note: Due to China new year holiday so tickets are all sold out in the below date 24-31 JAN 2020 pls aviod the below dates. Tks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Forbidden city
- One way transfer by metro/public bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Today guide will meet you in your hotel lobby in city center and transfer to Forbidden city by subway or Metro, you will visit the imperial palace with the history of more than 500 years which served 24 emperor during the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368 - 1911).then you will visit the biggest square in the world "Tiananmen square".
After the tour end you will take a taxi back to hotel on own.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Today your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby booked on own in the city center or a pointed place in Beijing down town.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.