Beijing Evening Opera Show with Hotel Transfers
Enjoy an evening of Beijing Opera, which is a synthesis of stylized action, singing, dialogue and mime, acrobatic fighting and dancing to represent a story or depict different characters and their feelings of gladness, anger, sorrow, happiness, surprise, fear and sadness. Hotel pickup and drop-off service and the show admission tickets are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only for hotels in city center within the second ring road)
- Admission to the Opera Show
- Entry/Admission - Liyuan Theatre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Liyuan Theatre, No.175 Yongan Road Xicheng District, Beijing China
Around 6:00pm pick up from your hotel (only for hotels in city center within the second ring road) and make sure each participant will be on the bus in time from different hotels. Then go to Beijing Liyuan Theatre - located in Beijing Qianmen Hotel, 175 Yongan Lu, Beijing. Upon arrival at Liyuan Theatre, you will be led to your seat with help of both your tour guide and theatre staff who have your pre-booked entrance tickets.
Beijing Opera is mainly about the tales of successive dynasties regarding important historical events, emperors, ministers and generals, geniuses and great beauties, from the ancient times to Yao, Shun, Yu, the Spring and Autumn Period, the Warring States Period and the dynasties of Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing for 5000 years. Popular with western visitors, the Liyuan hosts Peking opera with English subtitles as well as acrobatics performances in the show. The show ends and you will be transferred back to your hotel around 9:20pm.
Departure Point :Liyuan Theatre, No.175 Yongan Road Xicheng District, Beijing China
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within limited area: East 3rd Ring Rd, West 3rd Ring Rd, South 2nd Ring Rd, North 3rd Ring Rd.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We offer complimentary pickup and drop-off service from your hotel located within the 2nd ring road in Beijing, please confirm upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tour guide will call you one day in advance to confirm the specific pickup time
- The tour guide will not accompany you during the show
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.