Beijing Chaoyang Theater Acrobatic Show with Peking Duck Dinner Private Tour
Spend an enjoyable evening in Beijing experiencing a delicious Peking duck dinner in a local restaurant and the amazing night show: Chinese Acrobatic Show. Both the restaurant and theater are frequented mainly by locals, so this will be an authentic experience to explore real Beijing. Tour includes tasty Peking duck dinner in the local restaurant, Chinese acrobatic show front seat VIP tickets , an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Peking duck dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels within the 4th ring road)
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Show ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Wine or alcohol in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Beijing, Beijing
We pick you up from your hotel within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details
when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 4th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
Stop At: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
After meeting your tour guide at 5pm, you will travel by private vehicle to start your real life Beijing experience.
Your tour will start with a Peking Duck dinner at a local restaurant.
Peking Duck is originally from Beijing, which is the capital of Mainland China. It is prepared with a kind of fruit tree, so it has a fruity flavor. Its skin is very crispy. You also eat it in a very special way. First you need to use a special bread. Then you can start your tasty meal. Usually, you cannot finish a whole Peking Duck, so you can make soup with the leftovers. The duck is divided into three parts and made in three different ways:The first way is the most popular one. The meat is selected from the best part of the duck and is boned. Green onions and dressing are added to make it savory and a little sweet. It is served with thin crepes. You just spread the dressing on the crepe, add some green onions, and roll it up. The second way is to use the part of the duck with less meat. It can be fried with garlic, chilies, ginger or onions. A third way allows you to make use of the entire duck. You can make soup with cabbage and the duck meat with bones.
Don’t worry about what to order and how — your guide will provide tips.
Then heading to the Chaoyang Theater to enjoy the amazing acrobatic show, marvel at the fascinating flexibility of the gymnasts and acrobats.
Return back to your vehicle, and ride back to the hotel after the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 4th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Infant (1-3 years old) is free they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.