Beijing by Night Private Layover Tour Including Round-Trip Airport Transfer
While on an evening layover in Beijing, instead of being bored at the airport, you will spend a quality time with your professional private guide to discover amazing Beijing city's top attractions when light up, such as The Tian'anmen square, National Centre for the Performing Arts, CCTV headquarter, Beijing National Stadium, Wangfujing Night Market and enjoy the lush environment of the Houhai lake area. Hear stories about Beijing's history and contemporary life from your informative guide. English speaking tour guide, private vehicle, round-trip airport transfer are included.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(For Hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Your professional guide will greet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport (PEK), and you will be transferred by the private vehicle to center city (about 40 to 60 minutes).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
The night tour covers these places:
• Pass by Chang'an Avenue which is the most important and political street in Beijing.
Pass By: Chang'an Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
• Stop at National Theatre for photos taking- the "Eggshell" by French Architect Paul Andreu which is the center for the modern performing art, a dome-shape building surrounded with water.
Pass By: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
• Admire the lit-up Tian'anmen Gate and other famous buildings around Tian'anmen square, and listen to intriguing facts and anecdotes about the sights from your professional guide.
• Continue on to the charming neighborhood of Wangfujing Street, famous for its shopping and food street. Learn about the area’s history and enjoy the energy of this fun nightlife destination.To the night Market to find out the special Beijing local snacks you never seen before.Try some delicious strawberries, a tasty fried banana, and then tried deep fried scorpions (own expense). It is a fun look at Chinese street food and a highlight of time in Beijing.
Pass By: National Center for the Performing Arts, No.2 Xichang'an Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100031 China
• Stop at the Beijing National Stadium for some wonderful night pictures of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube.
• Walking along Houhai Lake Bar Street.One of the most popular pub streets in Beijing.
Pass By: The Place, Jia No.9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020 China
• Pass by the famous Beijing New Landmark-- CCTV New Mansion building.
• Drive by CBD - the Central Business District ( Beijing "Manhattan" ) in the east part of the city
• Stop at The Place (the magic giant LED Screen) (Pictures Time)
Pass By: CCTV New Mansion, Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
As you stroll through the illuminated city streets, your guide will share the information about all the sites and a local’s perspective on daily life in Beijing.
You will end your tour by transferring back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing or Beijing International Airport.
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will hold your name sign waiting at the exit of the arrival hallAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour starts 1.5 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your guide will wait for you in the arrival hall
- This layover tour requires at least 6 to 8 hours between two connecting flight
- Detailed flight information is required upon booking
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.