Beijing Bike Tour
Be one of the estimated nine million bicyclists in China on this Beijing tour. Spin your wheels through the backstreets and hutongs, stopping for quirky hutong stories, to admire some of the city’s top sights and to enjoy a tasty local lunch.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch at a Hutong
- Local English speaking guide
- Use of bike
- Entry/Admission - Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
From our meeting point, we will pick up our private bikes nearby Wangfujing street- as one of the symbols of Beijing's commerce, is the most well-known shopping and snack street. Located near the city centre, the street is one of the four most prosperous business zones in Beijing.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shijia Hutong, Shi Jia Hu Tong, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Visit this hidden Hutong is a great way to learn life and history in this area. We will also enjoy looking at the detailed miniature models of hutong in an NGO museum and set up of life back in the 60s to 90s. And we will stop visit and then cycle around the neighbourhood (please note: we will have to change this place to another museum due to the closure on Monday).
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: National Art Museum Of China, No.1 Wusi Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing China
Before we have water or coffee stop, we will pass by One of the best collections of the art museum in China and Former Peaking University where Chinese Chairman Mao worked as a libertarian there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
We will visit inside and hike up to the hill where we can enjoy the view of the city and then cycle around Hutong areas close by.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Houhai, Shichahai, Xicheng District, China
With the beautiful view of the central lake, this place is very popular for nightlife. Here also has a lot of temples and Markets .we will have more time here after visiting God of fire temple.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 77 Di An Men Wai Da Jie, Shi Cha Hai, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100005
A worthwhile quiet Taoism temple stop between the known sites. We can see the monks do activities and a lot of God are dedicated here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
The two towers on this mini plaza (Drum and Bell) are imposing and interesting to visit—but the main attraction here is the locals and walking paths in the neighborhood.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nanluoguxiang, Nanluoguo Xiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Included lunch (drinks are optional), we’ll grab a simple lunch at a local restaurant to devour tasty authentic Chinese food nearby this Market, and then cycle back to bike place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :京九城房地产地安门分部, China, Beijing Shi, Dongcheng Qu, 地安门东大街61号西90米
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Passports are required when booking tickets for the Forbidden City so please bring yours with you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: As part of your tour you visit a local NGO museum (closed on Mondays) to learn about Hutong culture and support their efforts to protect their local community.
- You will also enjoy lunch at a local family home, giving you insight into local food, traditions and culture.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.