Beijing Beihai Park Chartered Boat Experience with Imperial Meal and Hutong Tour
In this tour, you will first visit highlights around the old part of Beijing, like the Drum and Bell Tower, Yandaixiejie Street, Hutong and Houhai Lake. Then get on a chartered boat to cruise on the North Sea Lake inside Beihai Park for one hour. The Imperial Meal, once eaten by Qing emperors will also be served in the oldest imperial park of Beijing. During the Hutong tour, you will take a rickshaw to explore the old and original part of Beijing in a relaxed way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chartered Boat (Rubber Duck/Oar/Peddle/Electrical Boat)
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Imperial Lunch/Dinner with Soft Drinks & Local Beer
- Hutong Tour with rickshaw
- Entry/Admission - Bell and Drum Towers
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Pick up from your hotel lobby at your pointed schedule to start the tour from seeing the Drum and Bell Tower, symbols of each ancient capital of China. Then walk to Yadaixie Street, one of the oldest hutongs in Beijing with many boutique stores and snacks stands.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Continue to walk around Houhai area, a famous pub street with a beautiful lake. It is one of the most popular places for local people to walk around during daytime and evening.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Memorial Hall of Guomoruo, No.18 Qianhaixi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
After walking for half an hour, you will get on a rickshaw (included) nearby Memorial Hall of Guomoruo to explore the core of old part Beijing. You will visit a local family to learn something more about local people's life and house, as well as the Hutong history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan), No.1 Wenjin Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100034 China
Then go to Beihai Park and embark on a chartered boat to explore the beautiful North Sea Lake for one hour. Depending on your preferred departure time, you will be served with imperial lunch or dinner in a fancy restaurant with imperial decoration, to savor the food eaten by Qing Emperors hundreds of years ago.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat is N/A in very windy days and substitute would be learning handicrafts or Calligraphy in Hutong Family
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers as long as they take a seat
- Private tour with no shopping stop
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.