Begnaskot Village Hiking from Pokhara
This is an average of total 5-7 hrs total trip and 4 hrs walking trail crossing the beautiful Begnas lake (Which is a little bit smaller than Phewa Lake). After reaching Begnas Lake climb up to the Begnaskot located on an altitude of approximately 1,100 meters from sea level which will take around 2 hours walk. From the top you will be able to see magnificent view of Begnas and Rupa lake, Beautiful Annapurna- Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges, forest area covered the entire hill and beautiful traditional Nepali villages. You will also encounter lots of Nepali farmers fisherman’s whose daily activities rely on agriculture and fishing.
On top of Begnaskot hill, you will visit the Begnaskot temple and worship there if you like. Later, you will hike down towards a bank of Begnas lake (Different way then climbing) & continue hiking towards Sundari Dada to Begnas Lake again and back to Pokhara via Taxi.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Two way Transportation from Pokhara to Begnas Lake
- Boating over the beautiful Begnas Lake
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
What's excluded :
- Cold drinks, Beverages and your personal expenses during the hiking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Pokhara to Begnas Lake via transportation -Boating 30 minutes over the Begnas Lake and cross the other side of lake then Climb up to Begnaskot Hill which is about 2 hours climb-View the Magnificent view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Himalayan Range, Beautiful Nepali Villages, full view of Begnas Lake & Rupa Lake and Worship at Begnaskot Temple (If you like). Walk down to Sundari Dada for 1 hrs – Stop for the Lunch – walk down to Begnas Lake again for 1hours - Coming back to Pokhara by Taxi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Explore Evenmore Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd, Chiple Dhunga Rd 2nd Floor, Big Bite Building, Mahendra Pool, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.