Begnas Lake visit with Boating from Pokhara
You will be picked up from your hotel and drive to Begnas Lake. Stroll around the lake, enjoy the boating. Indulge in viewing fish bonus being surrounding with mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide fee
- Boating fee
What's excluded :
- Any meals or drinks
- Optional activity or sightseeing
Begnas Lake is another popular and second largest of the eight lakes in around Pokhara valley with a maximum depth of 10 meters and surface area of 3.28 sq. km. The lake is one of the favorite sites of the tourists where you can see many tourists visiting here.
Begnas Lake is a magnificent sight to behold. You’ll see how the lake is flowing in between the clean, green, and peaceful environment. Since it is visited comparatively less, the original beauty is undisturbed. The lake supports irrigation and fisheries.
As the name implies city of lakes it has wonderful lakes where you can do boating and drown your all stress. In addition, you can do something interesting like fishing. Enjoy the pristine natural setting of the placid lake surrounded by lush greenery and overlooked by Himalayan peaks.
• Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up and drop off from Hotels near to Lakeside.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels far from lakeside in additinal cost.
- We offer different start time for this trip. Please let us know which time i.e 8:00 am or 11:00 am or 01:30 pm or 3:00 pm is appropriate for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.