Beginner's Machine Knitting 'Live' Online Class
At the end of the class, you’ll have a collection of experimental swatches, which can be further developed into your own designs.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing machine knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted as BST
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
What's excluded :
- You will need a domestic knitting machine, two cones of different coloured yarns, claw weights, single and double point transfer tools.
Our Beginner’s Machine Knitting Class will teach you how to knit using a domestic knitting machine. Learn the basics of how your knitting machine works, how to set it up and how to knit on your own.
You will learn how to:
- Set up a knitting machine
- Cast your machine on and off, knit lace holes stripes and ladders
- Experiment with tensions
- Change between different yarns
- Blend and mix yarns together
Machines used: Brother Domestic Knitting Machines, Model KH836 & KH881.
Departure Point :1 Paget St, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 7PA, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.