Beginner's Full Day Rock Climbing and Caving Tours at Railay Beach in Krabi
Railay Beach's limestone cliffs are the main attraction for climbers as it is one of the top 5 destinations worldwide for outdoor sport climbing. Railay is also famous for its beautiful beaches and quiet and relaxed atmosphere. This course is designed to introduce you to the foundations of rock climbing. This trip also includes caving, some light trekking and an abseil from the most beautiful viewpoint in Railay Beach! Experience the thrill of rock climbing on the stunning limestone cliffs of Railay Beach, a world renowned destination for climbing in paradise!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- All activities with professional local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off (Ao Nang and Krabi town hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (upon request)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Reminder: Bring your own bottle. Our shop has a free refill station for you to fill up before and after your trip! If you're staying on Railay Beach please refill from your hotel before joining us.
Full Day Rock Climbing Itinerary
7.30- 8 AM hotel pick up (optional)
8.30 AM meet at Real Rocks shop for check in and gear fitting
Transfer by taxi and long tail boat to Railay Beach (for customers on mainland only)
9.00 AM-1.00 PM climbing at one or both locations on the beach
1:00-2:00 PM break for lunch (PROVIDED BY REAL ROCKS)
2:00-5:30 PM afternoon rock climbing session + caving & abseiling from the Railay viewpoint
5.30 PM return to shop, return gear, end of full day climbing activity
6.00 PM return to Ao Nang or Krabi town
*All tour itineraries may be subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. Your safety is our top priority!
*Don't forget to bring a water bottle. Our shop has a free refill station for you to fill up before and after your trip! If you're based on Railay, please bring a large bottle with you and fill up at your hotel before joining us. Thanks for helping us on our mission to reduce waste on Railay Beach!*
Departure Point :Railay Princess Resort and Spa, 145 Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
For customers based in Ao Nang or Krabi Town your hotel pick up will be 7.30-8 am (Morning 1/2 day + Full day programs) or 12:30-1 pm (Afternoon 1/2 day programs.)For customers on Railay Beach if you haven't yet sent us your shoe sizes please send them ASAP. Your meeting point will be in front of Railay Princess at 9 am or 1:30 pm.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age requirement is 7 years old, maximum age 65
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a refillable water bottle. Our shop has a free refill station for you to fill up before and after your trip! If you're staying on Railay Beach please refill from your hotel before joining us. Thank you for joining us in our efforts to reduce plastic waste!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.