Beginner Group Surf Lesson at Jeffrey's Bay
They say salt water can cure anything and a bit of time catching waves, chilling on the beach, and toasting the sunset at one of the most iconic surf locations in the world and the home of the perfect wave as well stop no. 6 on the World Surf League Tour (Jeffreys Bay Corona Open) is definitely an antidote for the stresses of daily life or simply a recipe to have the time and adventure of your life. Soak up the sunshine, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and let Son Surf School take you there, Jeffreys Bay, the place of dreaming. Son Surf School established in 2003 provides an authentic unsurpassed surfing experience in JBay for all ages from beginner to advanced. Our services are professional, our staff are trained, experienced and SSA Accredited Instructors and are always willing to go the extra mile for our visitors and clients from all over the world.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Surf Boards, Wetsuits & Vests
What's excluded :
Experience the joy of learning to surf in Jeffreys Bay with our experience and accredited instructors!
All ages and perfect for the whole family.
Loads of fun and excitement in store!!
• Dolphin Beach, Jeffreys Bay South Africa
Departure Point :4 Da Gama Rd, Jeffreys Bay, 6330, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.