Beer Tour in the Middle of the World - "Small Group"
You will visit to a brewery and enjoy a tasting of a variety of craft beers, made with the best ingredients, their quality and the company's passion when making them, will give you a unique and traditional feeling.
At the end of the visit to the brewery, we will pick up the passengers who will visit the Middle of the World, where you will have the opportunity to take a photo (outside the complex), with the background of the Middle of the World Monument.
* In case the beer factory is closed, it will be replaced by a similar activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (if option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Artisan Beer Museum
This museum begins with a breif description of the history of beer, its begginings in Mesopotamia and Egypt,its beginnings in Ecuador with the Quitu-Cara culture and then with the arrival of the Franciscans, who perfected this art within their convent.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Monday to Saturday: Hilton Colon 14:00, Mercure Alameda 14:03, Reina Isabel 14:07, Río Amazonas 14:11, Nu House 14:14, Galería Ecuador 14:17, Swissotel 14:25, NH Collection 14:25, KAIA 14:28, Holiday Inn 14:35, J.W. Marriott 14:37, Wyndham Garden 14:45, Dann Carlton 14:55, Le Parc 14:55, Sheraton 15:00.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn't specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 and Lizardo García) from Monday to Saturday at 14:17Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :2:17 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.