Beer Tasting & Peka Tour on Korcula Island
The experience starts with a short transfer to the island’s only craft brewery. Here we will see where the beer making process takes place, before sitting down to taste the brewery’s own beers, as well as a couple of Croatia’s top craft beer offerings. Our beer tasting will be accompanied by some well paired beer food!
Following our beer tasting, we will transfer to an agro-tourism restaurant, surrounded by home-grown vegetables, olive trees and beautiful vistas. Upon arriving we will be welcomed with a drink from our host and see where our dinner is being cooked amongst the burning embers. We'll provide an explanation of how the peka dish has been prepared. Our meal then starts with some delicious prsut ham and cheese before the flavoursome peka is served to the table, which we will enjoy family style along with the restaurant’s home produced wine.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Dinner - Meat Peka
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer Tasting & Wine at Dinner
- Brewery Tour
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zrnovo, Zrnovo, Korcula Town, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
We will head to the rustic village of Zrnovo where we will enjoy two fantastic island product. The traditional peka dish, which you will eat at a local restaurant and beer, which you will taste at the island's only brewery.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ulica Plokata 19. travnja 1921., Ul. Plokata 19. travnja 1921., 20260, Korčula, Croatia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.