Bedouin BBQ in the Egyptian Desert by 4x4 from Hurghada
Take a 4x4 adventure safari in the missing parts of Egypt, where you can discover the beauty of Egypt's oasis and deserts. Meet Bedouin people and learn about ...
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Meet Bedouin people and learn about their lives and witness the amazing sunset over the Egyptian desert as you enjoy a BBQ dinner. A one-hour drive by jeep through the desert brings you to the starting point of your tour. After an easy 30-minute walk up a small hill you will be met by your Bedouin hosts and introduced to their way of life. Settle in for the evening and gaze upon the spectacular desert sunset as you feast on a Bedouin BBQ dinner, before returning to your Hurghada hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1 P.M
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.