Úbeda and Baeza from Granada
These are the most famous and historical cities of Jaen’s province,
located in the south-east area of Andalusia. Come to know these two
Reneissance jewels declared World Heritage by Unesco.
Ubeda and Baeza are two important World Heritage cities and
they host an impressive collection of historical buildings. Baeza
is a wonderful monumental city of quiet and stove pavement
streets, with a wild range of artistic and historical monuments.
Very close to it, there is Úbeda, where walking around its
streets we will discover that there is a rich renaissance
architecture that honour the city with beautiful buildings and
an elegant historical center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour with a local guide in one of the cities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubeda, Ubeda, Province of Jaen, Andalucia
Admire the impressive colection of artistic and historical buildings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baeza, Baeza, Province of Jaen, Andalucia
Discovering this Renaissance jewel declared World Heritage by UNESCO
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.