Become a Polo Player: Day Trip to Puesto Viejo Estancia
Gallop down a field and swing a polo mallet in the Argentine countryside on day trip to Puesto Viejo Estancia and Polo Club, where you’ll receive instruction from a professional player. Both novices and experienced players receive two lessons, enjoy a hearty traditional asado lunch with malbec wine, and maybe even catch a live match. During your downtime, unwind by the infinity pool or admire the gorgeous scenery by bicycle. Your perfect polo day comes with a bonus: Round-trip transport from Buenos Aires is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional polo instructor
- 2 polo lessons
- Polo equipment included.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea, coffee and assorted cakes will be served on arrival at our boutique hotel
- Bottled water - Non-alcoholic drinks free during your stay
- Lunch - 3-course traditional Argentine lunch with Malbec wine
- Use of hotel's infinity pool and bicycles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Puesto Viejo Estancia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puesto Viejo Estancia, Ruta Provincial 6, Km. 83, B1814 Cañuelas, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
We invite you to enjoy a relaxing stay at our Estancia in the Buenos Aires countryside. Watch a game of polo, learn how to play, or simply enjoy our infinity pool and facilities.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Polo Day guests will be collected from their hotel in Buenos Aires and travel to the province by private car.Airports
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- If you wish to use the pool, please bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.