Become a Farmer at Tra Que Vegetable Village included cooking class and Foot Massage
Tra Que is a small village (2km from Hoi An centre) that opens for tourist to discover rural life with cycling, cooking classes and being a farmer on one of the greenest, and most organic farm around. The land was established for gardening and farming 3 centuries ago, and now it is the main vegetables supplier for fine restaurants and hotels in Hoi An.
The excellent quality of Tra Que’s crops is the result of the nutritious soil, as a gift from Mother Nature in Tra Que village. There are more than 20 kinds of vegetables that grow on Tra Que’s land. And some of them can actually cure several illnesses and boost health.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Drinks on meal
- Personal Fee
- the local farmers will take them to visit the vegetable gardens to see several kinds of vegetables and kinds of fennel. They can exchange the techniques of planting and looking after the vegetables with the local farmers. Tourists will practice vegetables farming with hoeing soil, planting, watering, harvesting vegetables, and so on. When the vegetable cultivating finishes, tourists will go to grassland to ride on a buffalo-back (if any), taking photos or filming the scenery of Tra Que Vegetable Village.
Enjoying foot massage, you will feel comfortable and relaxed after a trip. Next, you will learn cooking class with the specialities of the village by skilled and professional chef
• Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day Tours, 103 Phan Chau Trinh, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
• Local Food - Tam Huu, Banh Xeo, Spring Rolls, Rice, Local food
Free welcome drinks
Departure Point :103 Phan Chu Trinh, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know address of your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.