Beaux-Art Gallery Walk - Private Tour
The galleries on the left bank have a lot to offer to art lovers and admirers of decorative art. This area is also known for its famous cafés and a numerous bookshops. It is home to the 350 year old school of fine arts – École des Beaux-Arts. Historically the neighbourhood gave refuge to a number of Paris’ cultural past including Eugène Delacroix and Oscar Wilde. In the 1940s it was the centre for the existentialist movement. Today it is blessed with a high end cultural environment and picturesque streets. Take a walk with an art insider and visit the many galleries in this area, while learning about several key historical locations including the school, a key hotel and cafés.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local and professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up (if requested)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Ticket(s) not included
An art insider will guide you through the galleries in this area while revealing the key historical locations.
- Private 2 to 2.5 hour tour
- Maximum 8 people
Saint-Germain-des-Prés has been an important areas for Philosophy, music and the visual arts. It continues today be a location that Paris’ new artist emerge from the famed Ecole des Beaux-Arts. Visit a selection of galleries in this area that very well may host a top international names or local treasures.
The Galleries will vary depending on gallery schedule and current exhibitions, but we will visit four to six contemporary galleries, the belleville highlights and lesser known spaces.
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at your hotel, or on the left bank. If your hotel is not listed send us a private message with your details.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.