Beauty of Erawan Kanchanaburi waterfall -Private guided tour
A breath-taking view of series of seven waterfalls.
Play along under the waterfalls.
Private professional speaking Arabic,English & Chinese guide
Lunch at Local restaurant.
Pick up & Drop off; Private car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Round-trip hotel transfer included
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Extra services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bangkok, Bangkok
At 9 AM, you'll find your tour guide waiting in the lobby to get you on a unique adventure
In a Private comfortable car, you'll be heading to
~ Erawan Kanchanaburi waterfall ~
It was named after the Erawan, the three-headed white elephant of Hindu mythology, impressive series of seven waterfalls each with a shape.
You will be charmed by how beautiful this waterfall looks like and you can step in the pool which filled with fishes and play along under the waterfall, which is super fun and amazing in such a crystal clear water.
You'll get the chance to explore deeply in the river and green forest surrounding, also your tour guide will get you to a very special spot to have unique pictures and cool selfies, as don't you won't miss a minute without enjoying the beauty of nature and how chill this weather would be!
After this amazing tour, you'll get dropped off at your hotel/hostel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.