Beautiful Lake Chala Day Trip
Feel the wonder with this day trip to lake Chala located between Kenya and Tanzania boarder, this renowned crater lake is a patch of heaven far away from the tourist crowds, famously known for its beautiful view and glorious changing of colours, the lake offers life to different species and variety of activities.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Lake Chala
What's excluded :
- All things of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Chala, Moshi Tanzania
Your one-day quest begins with a guided hike through the lovely lake Chala forest that fence this crater lake. As you drift along, you will have the opportunity to spot cheerful monkeys, variety of animals and wild birds.
After soaking in the view from the crater rim, you will then climb down to the edge of the water where you will decide to take either take a dive, a canoe safari or easily pull out a good book and read in the calmness.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :1: Arusha, Tanzania
2: Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.